Welcome to Doddiscombsleigh Village web pages
We hope these pages will be of interest to all our visitors, whether they be local residents or from far and wide. If you have any local news, updates or simply views on how to improve your web pages, please email your webmaster.
Saturday 12 June 2021
For the latest news and advice, open the coronavirus page here
Planning Application Consultations
21/01338/FUL Coombe Park planning application consultation runs until 29 July 2021
Parish Council and Community News
- Extraordinary Parish Council meeting will be held on Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 7.30 pm at the Sheldon Centre. The meeting will be held outdoors. Members of the public, who would like to attend the meeting, are asked to follow COVID safety rules. Agenda of 17 June 2021
- Lowley Lane will be closed from Friday, 23rd July for six weekdays from 8 am in order to carry out essential highways maintenance.
- The Annual Governance and Accountability Return for 2020/21 and the Notice of Public Rights can be found in the Accounts section
- Annual Parish Meeting of the Electors of Doddiscombsleigh and Annual Council Meeting of Doddiscombsleigh Parish Council were held on Thursday, 6 May 2021 at 7.30pm online. Draft Minutes of Annual Parish Meeting and Draft Minutes of Annual Council Meeting
- Doddiscombsleigh Pre-School is looking for a Treasurer - Details in the Adverts
- Do you want to help wildlife in the village? There is a new Wildlife Warden Scheme, organized by the Action on Climate in Teignbridge. Doddiscombsleigh already has a volunteer Wildlife Warden, Mr Fairs, who is keen to seek additional help with this important project. Further information about the Wildlife Warden Scheme and how you can be involved
- Please be aware of a new type of scam, when a person cold calling informs a resident that they have been signed up to Amazon Prime. Further information about the scam and how to improve your cyber security
Teignbridge District Council has stopped providing the annual Rural Skip service due to its financial difficulties.
How to recycle your electrical items? Recycle Devon information
You can get an email notification when this website has been updated and news about Parish Council meetings, road closures, events or consultations - More detail about email notifications
This web site is for the whole community. We encourage as many people as possible to contribute to it. We’d appreciate anything, from providing event details, through owning or maintaining pages, right up to being the Editor. If you have any questions, please contact one of the Parish Councillors or use the Contacts page